An Introduction to Whonu’s Terms of Service
Welcome to Whonu! Here is a quick summary of the highlights of our Terms of Service:
- Our mission is to share and grow the world’s knowledge. The Whonu platform offers a place to ask questions and connect with people who contribute unique insights and quality answers. This empowers people to learn from each other and to better understand the world.
- You own the content that you post; you also grant us and other users of the Whonu platform certain rights and license to use it. The details of these licenses are described in section 3(c) below.
- You are responsible for the content that you post. This includes ensuring that you have the rights needed for you to post that content and that your content does not violate the legal rights of another party (for example, defamation) or any applicable laws.
- You can repost content from Whonu elsewhere, provided that that you attribute the content back to the Whonu platform and respect the rights of the original poster, including any “not for reproduction” designation.
- We do not endorse or verify content posted by users. Our content and materials are provided to you “as is,” without any guarantees. You are solely responsible for your own use of the Whonu platform. Posts from lawyers, doctors, and other professionals should not be treated as a substitute for professional advice for your specific situation.
- You agree to follow the rules of our platform. When you use the Whonu platform, you also agree to our Terms of Service, accept our , and agree to follow our , , and .
- We offer tools for you to give feedback and report complaints. If you think someone has violated your intellectual property rights, other laws, or Whonu’s policies, you can initiate a report at the or by using our .
We are pleased that you want to join the Whonu platform and encourage you to read the full Terms of Service.
Whonu Terms of Service
Welcome to Whonu! Whonu is a platform to gain and share knowledge, empowering people to learn from others and better understand the world.
These terms of service (“Terms of Service”) sets forth the agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Whonu, Inc. (“Whonu” “we” or “us”). It governs your use of the products and services we offer through our web and applications (collectively the “Whonu Platform”).